Friday, September 16, 2011

Trey is 6 months old...:)

What has been going on in my world...

1.  I work 40+ hours a week, DH and I switch up at night so no daycare is needed (except for Friday's and drill weekend).  This weekend will mark the 2nd weekend in a row that I have had drill (not to mention my full-time work during the week).  Makes for a nice bank account, but a tired mommy.

2.  Trey has started solids, all homemade, rice cereal, bananas, avocado, sweet potato, and next will probably be green beans...not sure yet.  He is doing great (in my eyes, the 6 month appt Monday will show how well he is REALLY doing).  He doesn't sellp through the night, but we have had a few night that I had to go check on him as he slept a good 7-8 hours.  Of course then he woke up famished.

3.  BF.  Yes, my body failed me, I came to terms with the fact that I don't produce enough (any) and I was fine with it until I noticed women on my expecting club blasting the board with blog entries that are not the nicest to formula feeding moms. 

4.  9/27 - the day I head back to the RE.  Curious to see what he says about everything, curious as to when we could start again.  It will have to wait until after the cruise I have planned with a few girlfriends in December...If I plan it right I could be coming back from the cruise right around the time I would be done with the BCP before down regulation.

5.  I am tired.  I get maybe 4 hours (interrupted) of sleep a night.  I am not sure how long I can do this without going insane. 

6.  Something I realized recently...I don't have many IRL friends anymore...probably because I work so much, but also I think that having a new little one when most of my friends that have kids - theirs aren't babies...hummm...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good mix of pleasant and not so pleasant things in your life right now. :) I hope the sleep becomes more in the near future and the RE visit is fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is about how much sleep I get...it is HARD. P is also not sleeping through the night. Hang in there! I am hoping for a financial miracle so we can do an FET by the new year :-) P's check-up is the 26th!!!

    ReplyDelete