Monday, May 16, 2011

Wish I would have known this stuff...

Today my little dude is 2 months old, his 2 month checkup is on Wednesday!  He is still eating every 2-3 hours, isn't sleeping well, but he is great!  I think he might have a gas problem...gripe water and mylecon have helped a little... 

3/16 seems like such a long time ago!  Today I came across some additional info about pre-e, the one I highlighted in green is something that I had that I knew was a symptom, the ones I highlighted in red were symptoms that I had that I wasn't aware were symptoms:

Symptoms of PIH


If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor right away:

Severe headaches - I had very mild headached = Tylenol helped.  The nurses told me I was ok if Tylenol helped.  Ha.

Vomiting blood - Nope, but I did yak when I was in the hospital, no clue that was a symptom of pre-e.

Excessive swelling of the feet and hands

Smaller amounts of urine or no urine

Blood in your urine

Rapid heartbeat

Dizziness

Excessive nausea

Ringing or buzzing sound in ears - I have that occasionally anyway, so this was normal.

Excessive vomiting

Drowsiness

Fever - I had just gotten over pneumonia a few weeks earlier, but didn't have a high fefver...it waslow grade.

Double vision

Blurred vision

Sudden blindness

Pain in the abdomen (tummy) - Happened in the hospital

Anyway, I thought it was interesting that I found these symptoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment