Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z of TTC

A. Age when you started TTC: 21

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex.

C. Children wanted:  We now have 2, unsure of adding a third to the mix...still waiting to call the RE...guess I am nervous?

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children:  1 dog, a few saltwater fish (love that saltwater tank!), and a snake (ball python)

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: I am currently taking nada.
F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Ovidrel, Lupron, Gonal-F, Progesterone, probably a few others that I forgot about.

G. Gain:  During TTC I gained about 15-20lbs
H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram):  Feb 2010, Re thought my left tube might be blocked...that is the side I O'd from (when I finally had an O) and voila!  2 weeks later I was knocked up.  Yay for an O!!!
I. Infertile Pet Peeves:  The stupid things that people say.  I mean really?  Don't people think BEFORE they speak?  Nope.

J. Job title: engineeering technician
K. Kids' names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them:  Not afraid of that.
L. Length of time TTC:  Total time TTC:  11 years.  Barf.
M. Miscarriages: September 2009

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs:  In those 11 years?  Uh, quite a few times although it was due to moving with the military. 

O. Ovarian quality:  PCOS.  I don't have any of the outwardly symptoms though, my OB didn't dx me because of that reason...even though I had many small cysts on my ovaries and abnormal cycles.

P. POAS or wait for AF:  Well, after I found that I wasn't Oing (ever!) I was pretty pissed as I POAS a lot.  So when I finally did get a good O I was POAS like a crazy lady.

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile:  There are so many.  "I got off the pill and got pregnant in 2 weeks!"  "You can have my kids."  "You have a kid, you can't be infertile." 

R. RE, OB/Gyn or other? RE

S. Sperm: the are good to go.  All the issues are def me.
T. Time you tried naturally:  11/99 - 5/09
U. Uterus quality:  Good...
V. Vagina: Normal

W. What baby stuff do you already have?  Lots as I have babies!

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey?  Lots of people.  Friends, family, blog friends...

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): yes

Z. Zits: get them when pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment