Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?


LOL.  It was 32 degrees this morning...insane.  As the day went on it warmed up....a little.


2. Do you like the zoo?

Yes, I just honestly don't have time.
3. Do you eat coconut?

I like fresh coconut while I am spending time on the beach.
4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?

Yup to both.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?

A few.  California (DH's family lives there), Vegas (we have a timeshare there and in a few other places), and we love to cruise.
6. How many pillows do you sleep with?

1
7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Check on little man.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?

Hummm...probably not. 

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?

Sounds gross, but I put cottage cheese and broccoli on mine.  Makes it a meal.


10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?

Yes. I learned how to swim when I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment