Monday, February 14, 2011

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds, but after buying a few too many boxes of girl scout cookies I am guessing the weight gain will creep on...
Maternity clothes: Definitely.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep:  Lots, I find myself sleeping later and later.  DD has been great and is pretty self-sustaining if I fall asleep on the couch.  Glad she is 5.5 yrs old and not a 2 or 3 year old...I would definitely be hurting for sleep!
Movement: Sporatically throughout the day and then lots of movement at about 1 am.

Cravings: Not too many.  Meat, any kind, has been my snack of choice...LOL

Gender: It is a surprise! I have stocked up on some neutral layette items (had more than a few neutral items left over from DD) all are washed and ready to go!

Symptoms:  Joints in my feet and ankles were sore last week (along with leg muscles)...felt like I ran a marathon the day before.

What I miss: Not a whole lot.

What I look forward to: Meeting this little miracle.

Moods:  Feeling good!

Milestones: Another week down!

Medical Concerns: Not too many, finishing up the rest of my antibiotics for the pneumonia, off of pelvic rest, and passed my 3 hour GTT!
Weekly Wisdom:  Calling to check on the 3 hour GTT results would have been smart before ordering girl scout cookies...
Best moment this week:  Getting a lot of baby shopping done (travel system, convertible carseat, etc).  Seeing the differences in the baby belly!
Worst moment this week: Spending the $$$ for all the baby stuff...LOL

4 comments:

  1. You are so freakin' gorgeous! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good!

    Mmmmm... girl scout cookies. I'm getting some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable!

    I did the same thing - ate 3 boxes of those cookies one week, one a week later (in one sitting). Probbly explains the 10 lb weight gain in that time frame. LOL. Oh, well. I give up.

    ReplyDelete