Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow...23 weeks...

How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Around 15 pounds I am guessing.

Maternity clothes: Yes, and the belly has definitely "popped".

Stretch marks:  New ones, not yet...can see some old ones looking mighty fine.

Sleep:  Eh, I must have hit that point where I have to pee every 30 minutes.  Two gulps of water send me to the bathroom within an hour.

Movement:  Yes, lots of it at night...looks like we have another night owl like DD was.

Cravings:  LOL...I don't "crave" anything unless I hear someone mention something, then I have to have that specific food right away!  Aversions:  Eh, none really...

Gender:  Charlie is going to be a surprise!  I have found many many baby items from DD that I had tucked away in plastic bins (girl clothes from NB to size 5, bedding, toys, neutral baby clothes, I hit the jackpot!)...

Symptoms: Heartburn - sometimes. Swollen nose/sinuses - yes. Fat ankles - nope. Constipation - off and on). Feeling like my belly grows all day - yes.  Starting to slow down a little too...

What I miss:  Being pregnant with DD was a bit easier than this pregnancy (SCH complications) but honestly the things I do miss can wait 4 months (less than that I think)...

What I look forward to: Charlie being viable and being able to play music and feel Charlie move to it...


Moods:  Eh, pregnancy hormones change my mood with a quickness...

Milestones: Another week down!

Medical Concerns:  Appt on Wed, I will ask about a meds list, and if I am still on pelvic rest...;)

Weekly Wisdom:  New Year's eve can be fun while drinking water...LOL

Best moment this week:  Sleeping in after staying up late playing video games with DD.

Worst moment this week:  Getting to the point where I realized that my balance is being affected by this little one...almost busted my bum a few times on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment