Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling down and out

This sucks.  All these side effects from the progesterone have me feeling like I am pregnant.  It is pretty funny, ladies on some message boards I go to are congratulating me on IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms).  It is funny because I have said numerous times that all the things I am experiencing are from the drugs!  Ugh!  I had some uterine cramping last week, hoping it was implantation, but the list of side effects on the progesterone lists uterine cramping.  Yay.  So I could be experiencing all the side effects and "think" that I could be pregnant.  Wonderful.  I have been testing since 6DPO (trigger was gone), I should be around 9-10DPO right now.  I think 10DPO is early enough to get a BFP, that is when I got the one from my last O (last September).  I will keep my chin up and keep testing all week...just feeling a bit down about it all.  Maybe it would help if I bought some FRER's (First Response Early Result) instead of the IC's (internet cheapies) that I have.  I will not waste the digital pregnancy tests until I at least get a faint BFP. 

Then I find out that I don't have enough Progesterone to last me until my beta on the 23rd.  So I have to call and see if they can send a prescription so I can continue it...

And to add to it all, I think I forgot to take my Metformin and prenatal vitamin last night.  Fabulous.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my site! The progesterone and elevated E2 had me feeling prego weeks before I should even have symptoms. The bloated belly means I already can't fit into my pants...I wonder what happens when I really show! Hang in there, tricking your body is the best way to get that BFP, at least, that's the way it seems. So hang tough, and thanks, again, for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a trooper for putting up with progesterone. Out of all of the meds I have taken, progesterone definitely had the most side effects. Take it one day at a time. The guessing game can be a hard thing to avoid. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progesterone SUCKS!!! Here's to you getting that BFP! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, fun with the IPS. When will you test? Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already been testing, getting discouraged. I think I will skip tomorrow (I will try try try) and test again on Thursday. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete