Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday...

So here I am...on day 4 of Prometrium. The RE didn't waste any time after the follie scan on Friday. For that I am glad. AF doesn't come most of the time so at least this will help it along. So...another 6 days of Prometrium, then after AF comes to see me I will call the RE's office and schedule a cd1 u/s (ultrasound, I need to get a list of acronyms up on here).

I received some great advice from a friend, she told me to look at this as a 3 month plan instead of a 1 month plan. At first it seemed hard to look at it that way, but considering that I have waited 27+ months it really makes sense to try. There are problems with that scenario though...we are taking a family vacation in June, it will be for 8 days. That could really mess things up. Then I have a 2 week school in July that I have to go to for the Navy and DH will not be there...so no TTC then either! Ugh. I just hope that this all works out right. Plus every 3 months I have to be on BCP to shrink the cysts on my ovaries. So that is 4 months out of every year that we can't TTC. 4 months?!?!? Craziness...

I bought a book titled "Experiencing Infertility", there was a copy in the RE's office and after thumbing through the SIF (secondary infertility) section I had to purchase it. All of the things I have heard people say and all of the things that I have been experiencing are in there. It was pretty enlightening...;)

Enough thinking about TTC for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment