Monday, March 29, 2010

Less than 7 days to go

The start of a new week (blah)...the anticipation is building now. I have 3 more days on Clomid. Then the stress of forgetting to take it will be gone, it will be replaced by the stress of no follicles growing again this month. I can't think any further past that for fear of the let down of last month.

After going home from work Thursday my DD awoke with a fever. After a dose of Tylenol she laid awake for a long time. I ended up sleeping in her bed (glad we kept her full size crib) and the next morning I made an appointment for her. I was figuring we had a 90% chance it was strep as another little girl at day care had it too. The culture came back positive, DD was not herself the rest of the day. Poor kid. So I missed work on Friday (darn) and had to stay home from drill on Saturday (darn). She is much better now, but hating taking the gross medicine (some special stuff as she is allergic to a couple types of penicillin).

So we cancelled a trip to California for Easter weekend. And today I cancelled another trip that we agreed to go on in June. Both trips would interfere with a whole month of fertility treatment, yet I can't help but feel bad. I know DH is mad at me (even though he says he isn't) but this is the main focus in my life right now. I am hoping that things will work out soon, but just in case being in town would be beneficial even if I don't get pregnant. That would be one more step to figuring out the right dosage of meds to do the trick.

Nothing else really going on...minus the wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment