Thursday, March 24, 2011

One step closer to home...

A nurse practitioner told me the other day to call my insurance company to see if they would pay for a lteral transfer to a hospital closer to my house.  I called and the insurance company agreed!  As long as everything goes well tonight and tomorrow we will get that transfer tomorrow at 3:30pm!  When I say closer to my house I mean it is literally 5 blocks...:) 

Another nurse was talking to me today and said that she wouldn't be surprised if he is released sooner than we all thought, he is eating like a champ and that is what holds preemies back from an early release...:)  As long as he bottle feeds well then I am guessing we have less than a few weeks to bring home that little man!  The last 4 days hav e been just awesome.  Minus the spinal headache that pops up every now and then...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! This is such good news. Congrats on the super cutie lovely lady!!

    ReplyDelete