Tuesday, January 11, 2011

111 days to go on 1/11...LOL

Ha!  I thought that was pretty neat.  111 days to go...hard to imagine that I will be having a baby in April/early May...:)  Just insane really. 

Oh, and I am definitely feeling like a procrastinator.  We are finally at the viability stage and I have barely thought about getting the bedroom cleared out.  Kind of hard to buy a baby bedroom set when the spare room furniture is still in the baby's room...DH's mom is visiting this weekend and she wants to go pick out the crib...aaaack!  Time to invite people over for a few beers and bribe them to move furniture I guess!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would have never noticed the amazing symmetry if you hadn't posted this! So cool!

    You must have sent me all your nesting vibes, because I've been making up for your procrastination. :) So thanks for that, too!

    ReplyDelete