Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting for that feeling

I love being pregnant.  With DD pregnancy was great (minus the weight gain).  This time around I am hoping to keep the weight gain to under 45 pounds, especially since I was 25 pounds heavier when I got pregnant this time.  I have been pretty lucky so far, no nausea, no vomiting, no constipation (I give that a few more weeks LOL), and I am not extremely tired (I was with DD). 

I love the fetal heart monitor that I bought on Amazon, once or twice a week (since last week) I have used it when I was at home and the bladder was full.  DD listened to the heartbeat last weekend, she fell in love with the sound.  I was debating on brining her with us to an appointment to hear the heartbeat but since we can hear it at home we don't need to take her along. 

Wednesday.  13 more days until my next appointment and u/s.  Hoping that my ovary and subchrionic hematoma are looking much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment