Monday, October 18, 2010

12 Weeks

Weekly update


How far along: 12 weeks.  At 12 weeks pregnant, your baby is 2.2 inches long and weighs up to half an ounce, about the size of a large lime or a plum.  Craziness! 
Total weight gain/loss: No clue.  Not worried about it as I can't control it.  Found that out when I was pregnant with DD.

Maternity clothes: Yes. Happens much earlier with #2.  I still have some shirts that fit, but pants are definitely maternity.  Wish I would have bought a size larger, guess I will have to buy a few more pairs as the ones I am wearing are getting tight around my belly.  Of course everything else fits fine...:(

Stretch marks: Leftover ones from DD. None that are getting bigger or anything...Yet. Started using Bio-oil and that Palmer's pregnancy lotion. (not the cocoa butter, that smell makes me want to hurl.)

Sleep: Sleeping ok, been using a pregnancy pillow, money well spent as with DD I just used a body pillow, it flattened out by the end of the pregnancy and the new one I have is super thick and firm.

Movement: Hummm...it is probably too early but I swear I have felt some movement a few times in the last couple of days. 

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: Don't really have any yet. Can't remember when I started craving sweets with DD, but I couldn't stop eating them. Aversions:  Eggs.  Haven't had any since I found out I was pregnant. 

Gender: We are green team. Finding out at birth. Been having weird feelings it is a boy.

Symptoms: Hummm...have been taking naps since last week, growing belly, heartburn. 

What I miss:  Sushi and beer.  But I can wait until May, isn't going to kill me. 

What I look forward to: My next appointment. Can't wait to see how Charlie is doing...;)

Moods: Today I am a bit flustered.  I am not a big fan of drama at work. 
Milestones:  People noticing my belly.  LOL

Medical Concerns: My L ovary is a bit sore, I had not noticed until this weekend that it was sore.  Hummm.  Also, concerned about that hemmorage, hoping that it resolves itself.  8 more days until my appointment.  Hoping I can get a u/s that day to see Charlie and hear about the concerns the doctor has.

Weekly Wisdom: A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Best moment this week:  Finding the time to take naps.  LOL.  Oh, and realizing I have just a few more classes left and then I will have that degree!  Then I won't be working full-time, going to school full-time AND losing a weekend every month to military drill.  Graduation is a month+ before the due date....;)

Worst moment this week:  My first day at work this week (today) was not the best.  Wonderful after working all weekend also.  Booo.

1 comment:

  1. we will be team green as well. With a son & a daughter already I decided that it didn't matter. I need to buy all new stuff anyway, might as well make it neutral LOL

    ReplyDelete