Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekly update

How far along: 9 weeks 2 days


Total weight gain/loss: Still on progesterone, wondering if this is causing some weight gain...hummm...

Maternity clothes: Yes and no. I have 1 pair of pants that still fit (belly band) and I wear larger cut shirts (same as last week).

Stretch marks: Leftover ones from DD. None that are getting bigger or anything...Yet.

Sleep: Was out of town for 2 weeks, got into my sleep routine there and now I am trying to get back into it at home.

Movement: Nope, I will be researching to see how early you can feel #2 though. 

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: None. Aversions: Still haven't been very hungry.  I eat, but I really haven't had any "I HAVE to have this" cravings.

Gender: We are green team. Finding out at birth. Been having weird feelings it is a boy, but I am doubtful...

Symptoms: Some have gone away. Still have tender chest area, not hungry, bloated and at the point people stare and think I just have a gut. Funny how it starts so much sooner with #2. I can't suck it in anymore.

What I miss: sushi

What I look forward to: My appointment tomorrow.  Can't wait to see if that little one is doing well...

Moods: Back to work and not feeling it al all...LOL

Milestones: Making it another week...;)

Medical Concerns: Seeing that heartbeat again....can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Weekly Wisdom:  Probably not the best idea to have spicy pickles right before going into work...

Best moment this week: Getting home from a 2 week trip to the hot south...
Worst moment this week: Uh...spicy pickles...so good, but they hurt later...:(

2 comments:

  1. I always felt the babies later than most others. I could usually feel them around 18 to 20 weeks, but they more than made up for it later! Hope things go well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also really looking forward to that first movement :) I have my first appt with the actual OB tomorrow, and wondering what that will be like!! Good luck, mama!

    ReplyDelete