Monday, May 3, 2010

Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow

Ok...I hope I am not getting ahead of myself.  I am hoping that the appointment tomorrow goes well and I can start my FSH injections after my appointment.  I still have to do a bit of research and make sure I know what I am doing!  Lupron has been easy, a shot in the belly and then I go back to sleep.  Funny thing though, Saturday I didn't go back to sleep after my injection and I noticed a bit of a rash around the injection site.  Hummm...

Anyway, I am wondering how long I will have to be on the FSH (follicle stimulating hormones) before we start to see something happening.  I worry that I will have to order more FSH because the 9 day supply that the prescribed might not be enough.  I think it is 9 days: 75iu 2x a day, 450iu x 3 pkgs = 9 days.  Humph.  Pretty sure my math is right.  Yup, broke out the calculator.  9 days.  The average amount of day it takes is 8-10.  I am not usually average so I should probably get my mind ready on spending a bit more dough on this stuff this month.  :(

This has been the longest cycle EVER!  And it hasn't even started!  Come on down regulation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment