Saturday, May 1, 2010

DRUGS!!!

Hahaha...can't believe the pharmacy I have going here, and it isn't even that bad (in my eyes).  The pharmacy I ordered from sent me the wrong device to shoot up with though, I was supposed to get this cool easy pen thing, but instead I got syringes.  Guess I am going to be a syringe master not too long from now. 

From what I posted on Thursday I also feel like I am running out of time because I am in the military reserves, and I could go over to the desert...that has been a possibility ever since I joined (3+ years ago, did 8 years active duty).  We haven't prevented pregnancy since Chloe was born (she's almost 5!), and we've been actively TTC since we moved into our house 3 years ago...I wish I would've known much earlier that I waswn't ovulating!  Yea...now I definitely know my body a bit better... 

No comments:

Post a Comment