Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ultrasound

Well the cd3 u/s went well...not so sure I was actually on cd3 though. DH asked me how I don't know what day I am on, well I don't get AF every month and all these drugs make it act different every month that I get it so...hopefully I was pretty close!

I should probably get this blog out there somewhere. I have no clue if anyone is even reading it. But you know what? I don't care. I didn't even realize how much this would help me. To get it all down, well almost all of it...it just feels good. Like it is an outlet for my feelings...funny thing is I don't talk about my feelings much. So this is a little unklike me...;)

Back to the SIF stuff...I asked the nurse at the RE's office how many cycles I am supposed to do of Clomid. After this one I have 4 more. This is technically my 6th cycle on Clomid, but since I changed to a new doctor's office the counter start over. I am guessing the next step would be Femara (letrozole). I have read that there are less side effects (yay) and it works better for women who are Clomid resistant. I am not sure I am Clomid resistant yet, especially since I did O on it once.

So, 8 more days on 100mg of Clomid, then cd16 (Monday the 5th) I have my next u/s to check and see if there are any follies growing this time.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm definitely reading your blog. It does help to write things down, doesn't it? I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete