Friday, May 6, 2011

Couldn't help it...thought this was funny!!!

Yep...gimme my stuff!  LOL.

Mother's Day is upon us...before children I really did dread Mother's Day, seeing all the crap at teh stores, the cards, having to remind myself to send my mom and stepmom cards and small gifts.  It sucked.  Now that I have kids?  It doesn't sting as bad but I still think about those days, those dark days when I was longing to be a mom.  Those days sucked.  I am lucky and feel blessed to have what I have now and I hope that others waiting will get to experience motherhood some day also.  It is hard to explain, but life completely changes once that little one is born, things you said you would never do - you totally find yourself doing them...

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find Mother's Day pics that aren't just flowers and hearts. This one cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away from blog land for a bit...

    Just caught up with reading your posts. MUCH congrats on the arrival of your sweet Dougie, he is a handsome little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete