Thursday, March 3, 2011

Emotions....

I think back about 6 years and I laugh.  I was an emotional basketcase when I was pregnant with DD.  Seriously, DH went to the wrong grocery store and I broke down and sobbed.  I think about the look on his face and I laugh (now). 

This time around?  Things are a bit different, not as emotional during this pregnancy (although certain songs will come on the radio on my way to work and I will get weepy...and I don't listen to weepy music).  makes me wonder who is growing in there...boy?  Girl?  If things go as they did for DD we will know in about 6 weeks...that scares me as I am not ready at all.  Furniture is still on order (8-12 weeks from when I was 26 weeks?!?!?!?!?), baby's room is still a wreck (need to move some boxes and non-baby items out of there), and I am just not as prepared as I was with DD.  Amazing how different everything this time around is.

Lifting up my water glass....Here's to 32 weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not remotely ready either, plus, I am a basketcase...we will somehow be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another week. Another milestone. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for me this time I'm way more emotional and a total basketcase and craving sweets like crazy and it's a boy- so you never know! And if it makes you feel better we have nothing done in the babies room yet- all we have is a bassinet in our bedroom and some clothes and such. We have lots of stuff like strollers and swings from DD but real furniture or decorations for the new babies room- and we still ahve to paint!

    ReplyDelete