Monday, March 7, 2011

Appointment today (and again on Wed)

After seeing that many of the symptoms I have been having could be a sign of pre-e I am going in this afternoon to get checked out. 

I mentioned to the nurse the symptoms I have been having, plus the symptoms I had with DD - pain under my right rib, severe weight gain (gained 70lbs and half of that was in the last month of pregnancy), swelling, etc.  I don't remember ever being checked for pre-e so we'll see what happens this afternoon!  Still have to write down my symptoms so I don't forget...

4 comments:

  1. No protein! So now I just have to keep a good watch on things as I have a lot of the symptoms of pre-e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for no protein. Hope all continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad no protein!!! That is so good!

    ReplyDelete