Monday, January 17, 2011

25 weeks

How far along: 25 weeks!  Your baby is approximately 1.5 pounds and just under 13.7 inches long. From this point on, your baby's weight and length may vary somewhat. Every baby is different, some babies will be born weighing 7 pounds and others 10. <-- Hoping baby is on the lower end here!  Not sure as DD was an 8 pounder at almost 2 weeks early...:(


Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Definitely.

Stretch marks: No new ones.  Been using good lotions and oils, hoping they help.

Sleep: Pretty crazy dreams lately...one of the many things that I forgot about pregnancy...amazing what escapes my mind after 6 years...

Movement: Yes, not as much as I would like to feel, but I have to remember that the little one sleeps in there too...

Cravings: Hummm...haven't been super hungry the last week...not sure why. 

Gender: It is a surprise!  It sure does make people mad...:) I actually don't know many people in real life that are doing (or have done) the surprise thing...:) But the ones I do meet that have end up commending us for it! Pretty cool.

Symptoms: Not a whole lot of them this week....well, heartburn has been kicking my bum.  Maybe that is why I haven't been hungry...

What I miss: The things I miss can wait 3+ months.

What I look forward to:  Meeting this little miracle.

Moods:  Getting a bit more emotional these days. 

Milestones: Another week down!

Medical Concerns:  None, although I am taking it super easy as I had 4 heart palpitations in 30 minutes last week (never had that with DD). 

Weekly Wisdom:  Check to see if the crib you love is in stock (or can be ordered) BEFORE you get your heart set on it.  :(  Ended up getting a better one, but I was still a bit mad.

Best moment this week:  Um...not too many this week.  Well, nothing stands out.

Worst moment this week:  I think DD is realizing that things are going to be changing soon and even a 5 and a half year old (yea, we hit the stage where we HAVE to add in that half) is smart enough to realize her life is about to be turned upside down...LOL

4 comments:

  1. How funny that people actually get mad about you not finding the gender! This way is much more FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the heart palpitation thing out of the way, under control? Eeeep, scary! Hang in there, sweetie. Enjoy this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie - I agree! The surprise will be the best surprise ever!

    Kakunaa - Haven't had any more, but if I am in a warm room I definitely leave it and seek cooler temps...LOL Good thing I live in Minnesota. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica, you look great for 25 weeks! I think I am bigger than you and i'm a few weeks behind you! People are strange when you keep the gender a surprise. No-one can handle the fact that i know the sex and Brad doesn't. They are just lost for words.

    ReplyDelete