Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly update

How far along: 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds as of last Tuesday, I am not counting the weight I gained the last 2 years on all the drugs I have been on.  HA!

Maternity clothes: Yes and no. I have 1 pair of pants that still fit (belly band) and I wear larger cut shirts.  It is extremely hard to find maternity jeans that fit right.  Stupid long legs.

Stretch marks: Leftover ones from DD. None that are getting bigger or anything...Yet.  Started using Bio-oil and that Palmer's pregnancy lotion.  (not the cocoa butter, that smell makes me want to hurl.)

Sleep: Sleeping ok, have been getting up to go to the bathroom at least once each night.  LOL...only gets better from here!

Movement: Not yet.  I have felt stuff and questioned it, but I know it is a bit too early.  Blaming it on gas. 

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: Funny.  When I do end up craving something I better get it fast before I develop an aversion to it. Aversions: Waiting too long to get that thing I was craving...LOL

Gender: We are green team. Finding out at birth. Been having weird feelings it is a boy.  DH's grandma has dreams and swears someone in the family will be having a girl, we are the only ones pregnant right now...

Symptoms: Bloated, getting more tired at weird times (afternoon), nausea...

What I miss:  All the stuff I can't have.

What I look forward to:  My next appointment.  Can't wait to see how Charlie is doing...;)

Moods:  Lazy.

Milestones:  Coming out on facebook.  LOL.  I posted a pic of a bun in an oven and a small blurb about our struggles (some FB friends know about our struggles but most don't).  Then after a day or so, I updated my status because no one "got it".  I updated with "Yes.  That is a bun.  In an oven."  LOL...that did the trick...;)

Medical Concerns: A few since my appointment on Tuesday.  My OB called with my u/s results.  My left ovary was massive.  Bigger than he has seen and was pretty concerned.  Concerned enough to make sure I have another u/s after my next appt on 10/26.  Also there is a hemorrage that he wants to keep checking on, he mentioned that they usually go away on their own, but said to go straight to the hospital if there is any spotting at all.

Weekly Wisdom:  "10% of life is made up of what happens to you.  90% of life is decided by how you react."  I really need to think about this...;)

Best moment this week: Seeing Charlie last week!

Worst moment this week:  Uh, the concerns from my OB.  Been a little worried since then, but I understand that nothing I do can change anything.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao. What a clever way to announce! I hope the concerns go away sweetie. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete