Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Much needed break

Well, since I am on BCP now I am on a forced break.  I don't want to talk about it.  I don't want to think about it (HA).  I want to crawl into my little bubble and I don't want to be bothered.  Oh, how I wish I could listen to my ipod at work...maybe I will just wear the headphones so no one will talk to me.  Hahahaha...that is a wonderful idea if I do say so myself!

On a positive note, I get to travel to New Orleans in a little over a few months for the Navy.  On a not so positive note that will probably end up messing up that month for TTC (unless the dates work out right).  But I will get to have crawdads and as long as I am not pregnant (yea, right) I will enjoy many beers. 

So, there you have it.  Not feeling like I am in the talking about anything mood.  Won't be for awhile.  Have to figure out how to let all of this settle and try to be myself again.  At least for the next month, then the craziness starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment